
我和我的祖国
China catches my heart.
一刻也不能分割
No one can break us apart.
无论我走到哪里
No matter where I travel.
都流出一首赞歌
You are the one I sing for.
我歌唱每一座高山
I sing of your mountains high.
我歌唱每一条河
I sing of your rivers wide.
袅袅炊烟小小村落
Sing of hometown the big or small.
路上一道辙
Sing of them once more.
我最亲爱的祖国
Oh China, how I love you so.
我永远紧贴着您的心窝
When I nestle in your arms feeling blue.
您用那母亲的脉搏
You share the stories with me.
和我诉说
Make me cheerful.
我的祖国和我
My motherland and I.
像海和浪花一朵
Are the spindrift and the sea.
浪是那海的赤子
I am your dear spindrift.
海是那浪的依托
You are the sea that hugs me.
每当大海在微笑
Whenever you get to smile.
我就是那笑的漩涡
You raise me up and make me high.
我分担着海的忧愁
I share all your sorrows and joys.
分享海的欢乐
Share seashells on the shore.
我最亲爱的祖国
Oh China, how I love you so.
你是大海永不干涸
you are the vast ocean never runs dry.
永远给我碧浪清波
You are the mother we all adore.
心中的歌
We all adore you.